Sunday, March 30, 2014

WARNING: this sol is just a ramble

I have literally no idea of what I am going to do over spring break. Yesterday I did my chores (see my last SOL) but today I just lounged around. I have 7 more days of this. I have no idea what I am going to do, I'm going to go crazy!

Normal people go skiing or go on vacation and I just sit here staring at a screen all day. I do nothing, and soon enough I'm going to go back to school with all of my brains running out of my ears. You can tell that that is already happening because I couldn't come up with a good SOL. So I'm just rambling on about how I have nothing to do. This SOL might end shortly because I'm running out of things to say.

Also, a lot of other people go out to eat or go to the movies or something like that, I don't because I am never allowed to. I know this slice of life is really bad but I have to right about something and sometimes I can't think of anything. This is one of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment