Monday, March 31, 2014

LAST SOL DAY. And a random moment

Today I woke up and realized that it is the last day of slice of life. Wow this has been a mix of emotions for me. It's very fun to read about other people'is lives but at the same time it is very hard to come up with things to write about for every day. I think back upon all of my slices and all of my funny moments all of my deep or sad moments.

Random moment today:
Later today I was over at my friends house. We were swinging on the swings trying to get as high as possible before jumping off. I was back my friend was forward. I started going forward and he started going back. When I cam back, there was no one on the swing.

That same day, we (my friend and I) were on his couches playing with a duck (stuffed) he said.

"Dude! It's just like indoor frisbee but with a duck!" I started cracking up because how could it be frisbee if there is no frisbee?

Anyway, it was a pleasure doing this slice of life challenge with you all.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting random thought...playing frisbee with a duck. hmmm. I think your swing paragraph could be the beginning of an entire story. I loved the mental image you created. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, simple slice Max. It is a good method to just pick a random moment in the day and explain it. Happy end of SOLSC!

    ReplyDelete