Monday, March 10, 2014

My old school

Before I came to the school that i'm at right now, I was at a school called Polaris at Ebert. People call it Ebert or Polaris. Let me just start with the bus drivers. Some were nice, some were mean, some went to Elitches and then was one hour. Some skipped your bus stop on purpous and you could see your parent out the window as you pass, cursing and shaking a fist. Some said that you you had to be quiet when she put on the lights. But no one could see the lighs EVER.  Some were just plain funny and said: R U goin to Ebut? And some just never came to your stop. 

Also, the lunches. They weren't that bad, me for one, I had cold lunch but all my friends got hot lunch. It looked pretty good , however, there were some weird things, like root beer milk. 

Most of the teachers were pretty good. Some of them mere really awesome, like Mr. Semler, and some were just weird like Mrs. Quimby. She was sommetimes mean and other times just plain...........(sorry) stupid. She said: "I hate kids, I'm never going to have kids" (by the way this was in front of 25 fourth graders, she's a teacher, and she has grand kinds :) wow)

Anyway even though that it wasn't as good as Logan, it was ok, and it made me what I am today, I will never be able to owe what teachers and schools deserve. 

1 comment:

  1. I like your last statement. I feel the same about my teachers and schools. My schools were awesome and so were (most) of my teachers. Go education :)

    ReplyDelete