Thursday, March 13, 2014

The 90s catch

I sat and stared at the giant oversized bird go through two green Mario tube. This is the stupidest game in the entire world I thought to myself, but I still hit the start button. I looked up and saw Mo. In his pink shorts and flat brimmed hat. He was being marked by a guy in a white shirt and neon green shoes. Mo moved his hand back, flipped it forward and the disc went flying. I heard everyone yell 

"UUUUPPPPP," (thats what you say when the frisbee goes really far). The frisbee felt like that it was in the air more more than five minutes. Everyone just stood there. I followed the path of the frisbee and where I thought it was going to go. It lead right to the end zone. A second later I see my brother run up and another guy who was on the other team. The guy on the other team was twice as tall as my brother. My brother jumped and it seemed like he kept going up, and up, and up. His hand closed around the brim of the frisbee and he brought it back down.

The game was over and the person on the other team gave my brother a high five and a fist bump.

That was so 90s, I thought to myself and smiled.

2 comments:

  1. haha, 90's. Family get togethers are really fun, but it is better when the family can actually get together because my family lives in Florida.

    ReplyDelete