Saturday, March 8, 2014

Random moment



I was in third grade so I got mad at virtually everything. After lunch I ran outside the brick beige building. I was the first one onto the turf feild. My friend Clay through me the football, I caught it and smiled. Football at the time wasn't my greatest thing. When we started picking people for the teams. Clay picked me first. Thank god for that guy, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be as confident as I am now. I ran to his side and stood proud. Then, a kid named Jackson who thought that he was the king of the world. He came over, he picked me up. He carried me over to the sidelines and sat me down. Then I looked into his eyes. With a look of pley in my eyes. But what his eyes said was: stay boy. He smiled and stood next to Clay in my place. Clay then pushed him onto the ground. I smiled and thought Get him! Jackson punched him in the ribs and Clay then fell on the ground. I stood up. I walked over and let Jackson hit me too. Then I screamed. That was my plan see, I made a teacher come over, I got in trouble as well but it was worth it to see Jackson scared for once.

2 comments:

  1. Because of the way you wrote your slice it felt like I was there too and I know exactly what you mean. Kids can be really mean. At least you learned some stuff about football right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed you around in third grade to keep away the jerks who bothered me.

    ReplyDelete