Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sol 5/31

I step in, and have no idea where I'm going or what's in store for me. I look around and see that I'm inside a capsule. There are benches and there is a stand in the middle with a iPad looking thing on it. Then, I realize where I am. I'm in London with my family, and we just got on the London eye. I sit down, and feel a lurch. We went up about 20 feet and I thought to myself. Wow, this is going to take a long time. After we got past the halfway point, I decided to stand up and go see what the iPad is all about. I tap the screen, and I see lost of buildings. Oh. It's a 360 degree camera view of the top. I randomly click on one, I had no idea what it is. I blink and then look back at the screen and my eyes widened. I walked to my mom and said.

"I think I just accidentally stumbled on Mi6 headquarters."

No comments:

Post a Comment