Monday, March 3, 2014

3/31

I see my friend with the frisbee in his hand I have no idea where he was going to throw it. His hand moved backwards and his eyes were fixed onto me. I knew he was going to throw it in this direction his hand started to move back. I saw his marker (person guarding him) move his hand to cover the throw. My friend veers away from it and manages to make the throw. It moves very fast, but it seems like it's goes in slow motion. I can tell it would sail over my head so I turned around and started running in the opposite direction towards the touchdown. I see a crowd of people up ahead and that was were the frisbee was headed. I noticed that there was only one person on my team but he wasn't that good. So I had to catch it. I ran as fast as I could. I jumped, and I swear I got so high, I felt the frisbee on my hands, and at that moment I forgot all about the crowd right at my knees. I fell. I fell where I wanted to. I touched the ground and opened my eyes back up. I saw the frisbee in my hand, and I also saw the entire crowd on the ground.

5 comments:

  1. I like this post because I can picture you in such a situation, having watched enough Ultimate games at recess and loop. I particularly like this line: "I fell. I fell where I wanted to."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the ending sentence. It makes me want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this because I can see this paying out in my head as I read it. Also, I've had moments like this where it seems like the whole world melts away, but not catching a frisbee because I couldn't catch a frisbee if my life depended on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your SOL like at the ending, it's interesting and it also makes me want to read more too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very good piece of writing I like how u explained the sensation of catching the frisbee! :)

    ReplyDelete