Friday, March 28, 2014

Nothing

I sit in my bed think about life. I do that a lot. I think about life. I think about life, and my day, and what I'm going to do tomorow. All the people in my life. My unit. My teachers. My assignments. My blog. Oh crap. MY BLOG! I scramble out of my bed. Race down the stairs. Grab my phone off the table and start typing.

There is NOTHING to type about. I sit and stare at the keyboard. Nothing, nothing. NOTHING! I ask my mom for suggestions but she just says.

"I don't care just go to bed."

Augg. Nothing nothing NOTHNG! I divide how to write about how there is nothing to write about.

I start off: I sit in my bed thinking about life.

2 comments:

  1. I did basically the same exact thing but I was in a book store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how distracting thinking about life can be. I think about life most when walking to/from school and driving around. I hope your thoughts are nice ones :)

    ReplyDelete