Saturday, March 15, 2014

The 60 page paper

I walked towards Kam, I was mad at her because she did way too many edits on my one page papers of my six cars. 

"Hey Kam, what would you do if I came back on Monday with 10 pages on each one of the cars," I was joking but Kam didn't know that.

"You do realize that that is 60 pages right?"

"Yeah I said," I was still joking.

"Well," she said, "I would buy you something at Starbucks."

"And get a cake for the class." 

"OK," she said. "But they have to be good."

"Sure," I said, I wasn't joking anymore.

Two days later on Saturday, I sat and stared at the nine and a half pages in front of me. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. 51 more to go. 

5 comments:

  1. I will help you, but keep pushing on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you can help me
    I need it by Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like it sucks. Seriously. If you had more time, you could have divided them up with the class. or maybe Kam will just do it anyways because she made your weekend miserable trying to write it. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T WRITE 60 PAGES!! But do write many excellent pages :) You doofus. However, I am laughing quite a lot. Oh, Max.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing out loud as well. What a great slice! I'm up for some cake though! I'd be happy with some great pages though rather than sixty of them!

    ReplyDelete