Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday sucks

Most people think that Saturday is awesome. I would to, if I was a normal person. I wake up, usually I go to bed at like 11 o'clock the past night (which is late for me) so I just sit in my bed and think for a bit, while my body realizes it is up. Then, I walk downstairs, and tell my dad I want pancakes. He makes pancakes for my brother and I every Saturday. This is the only good part about Saturdays.

After breakfast, I start my chores. Every week, I have 46. Some of them are like mowing, sweeping the driveway and the patio, and mopping the kitchen floor, attending to the garden. And if I can't do one of these like if the weather isn't right, I have to vacuum the whole house. After what feels like the whole day, I go practice piano for 45 minutes, which in my mind is also kinda like torture and guess what? After practice I get to go to an hour lesson! So after 1 hr and 45 minutes of piano I go home and I can do whatever I want for 30 minutes, then I have to walk the dog, then homework, if there is none I get to do piano again. Then bed. This is every Saturday.

I wish I was normal

2 comments:

  1. I would hate Saturdays too. Maybe you could make the chores a little more fun if you blast some music or trick a friend into coming over and helping you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While your Saturday does not sound super awesome, I do like that this is a true slice of your life, a part of you and while it may not be a huge event, it is real. I hope the rest of your week is more enjoyable for you!

    ReplyDelete