Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The magic show

I looked without my eyes being able to focus. I soon find that I can see a little better, right now the girls are doing their trick. I can make out their mouths moving but I don't hear any words, my heart is pounding and my head is throbbing. Before I even know it they are done. Charlie and Dee Dee went up next, as soon as they were on they were off. Dave stood up and called my name. I almost said no but I stood up.

I walked over with cards in my hand and started my trick. I didn't really pay attention, most of what I was doing was muscle memory. After what seemed like two hours I herd thunderous applause. I looked up, wait a second. Is that directed towards me. That's impossible I so messed up, I could've done it, I had messed up seconds before in our rehearsal, this is impossible. I don't argue however and I walk off the stage. Ethan raises a hand and I give him a high five.

"Nice job," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

3 comments:

  1. You were terrific; I don't care what you say. I didn't see you mess up and I bet few, if any, saw you. Go Max! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see the show. I bet it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see the magic show but I heard it was really good. I feel like that every time I go on stage, like nothing has even happened yet but its over and like I messed up but I didn't.

    ReplyDelete