Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The sunset

I look out the window at the kitchen table. It is so beautiful. The red and yellows. Out just makes me think about how small the world is. How small we are. It just makes me really mad about how some people are fighting for our country and some people are willing to destroy something that beautiful. Something that amazing. Some people want to keep it, some people want to change it, and some people want it to disappear. But I just want it to stay the way it is. No violence, life, freedom, and religion.

It's funny how life works, all these little bad things happen, all these little good things happen, but in the big picture everything works out, no matter how bad or how good someone else's life is. You have to be you, and you have to live your life.

1 comment:

  1. A post quite similar to mine! I really enjoyed it, nice job!

    ReplyDelete