Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sol 6/31

I sit and stare at the blank page on my computer. I have no idea what to write for this slice of life. After five minutes I decide to listen for some songs that I like for some inspiraotion. I have no idea what to listen to. So I just go to my Macklemore playlist I pick my favorite Macklemore song. Make the Money.

"Now this is my job, I will not quit it, pulled me out the depths when I thought when I was finished, yeah I question, if I can go the distance that's just the work regardless who is listening."

I love this song because it makes me think. It makes me think about myself. It just makes me think.


"A true artist won't be satisfied .So I guess that's the sacrifice. And I say. Make the money, don't let the money make you. Change the game don't let the game change YOU". 

Wow. How I think of this part is: whoever you are you do what you want, you be you and your not going to be anyone one else even if you try. So you be proud of who you are and even if you get rejected or even if you get embarrassed raise your head and put one foot in front of the other one. 

5 comments:

  1. I like the opening sentence, it hooked me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's How I Feel When I Do A Slice! I Liked The Sentence At The Beginning To!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The parts of the song that you included in the post remind me of the hunger games, especial "Change the game don't let the game change YOU"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent message, Max. It is so important to learn that you are you and nobody else, so find a way to be the best version of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that was me earlier today too. I really like how it changed from being stumped about what to write, to talking about some of the meaning in your songs. It was cool how you didn't know what to write, and then it kinda went on a tangent and you started to "decode" lyrics.

    ReplyDelete