Saturday, March 22, 2014

My dog is a cuploa

I sit at the kitchen table, looking through the blogs. I see this one that looks interesting to me. It isn't that it looks cool or anything like that, it just was the first one I saw. I click on it and look at it. The first scent emcee of it is: my dog is a cupola. Ok I don't know what is funny about this, it was written by a first grader but I looked at it and just started cracking up right away. I leaned back into my chair and let my laughter consume me. A second later I hear other giggles and look up, my brother had taken my computer and looked at it too. We both laughed together and then my mom came over, and took one look at it and stared cracking up with us. My dad came up and soon joined in as well, our house was a ruckes as it was. But it wasn't enough until my dog came up and started barking at us.

"Do you think we should read the rest of it?" My brother asked through laughs.

"I don't think so," I said. I'm probably going to get a heart attack.

1 comment: