Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Drawing

I sit there and stare at the blank peice of paper it seems like it needs something on it. It needs to show a picture of my feelings, my memories, my imagination, it needs to show my personality. This is why I love drawing the peice of paper, or the canvass, or even your arm. Any of these surfaces can show your own personal creativity, your imagination, your feelings anything at all. I place the pencil onto the white sheet.  go lowly, I go diagonal to the left. i get more and more focused, more and more tuned out of the world As it goes along I don't even know what I am doing anymore. The pencil seems to work on its own. It moves around. I am almost ready to let go of it. Once I am done I look down at what I have done

2 comments:

  1. I loved all of the detail about drawing. It really flowed as you talked about how "the pencil seems to work on its own."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely description of not only drawing, but also why you draw. I do not have that same connection to drawing, more to writing, or, actually, simply making up stories in my head. Amazing, even if I never share them with anyone. I am wondering what picture you were thinking of when you wrote this.

    ReplyDelete