Sunday, March 16, 2014

Awesome new phone and 60 page paper

Yesterday I got this new phone that is pretty boss. My mom said that I could get any phone that I wanted add long as the price was under twenty bucks. We went to Costco and I found one that was thirty dollars. I thought that it looked pretty good.  It was a Samsung galaxy S4 mini. I asked my mom about it. And she said sure. Later she realized that the phone was a smart phone. The cashier told us about this giant deal.

1 hour later we walked out of Costco with 2 smart phones and a portable WiFi hot spot, and on the whole ride home I sat and tried to figure it out. When I got home, I sat in my chair and texted instead of doing my 60 page paper.

One hour I stare at the screen and read 10 pages. YES! I think in my head I did four, 20 more pages to write. Then, I look at the clock, 6:00 , oh my god. I still have to do my blog, challenge, and art assignment, and write twenty pages. I guess I don't get any cake. (see my last blog if this makes more sense)

3 comments:

  1. That kind of happened to me last night. I got home at about 10 after the last show and hung out with my mom when I realized at 12 that I needed to blog. I wrote a slice that was like four sentences and half fell asleep while I liked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I thought we might get cake. I applaud you for a very valiant effort, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got a new phone and of course did all your homework. That time warp thing is so unexpected and gets me almost every day too. Nicely illustrated in your post.

    ReplyDelete