Monday, December 15, 2014

SOL #6

                   I walked into the strange room, feeling wary and out of place. It was big, with black poorly painted walls, a stage with four very expensive cameras, and three tables in the middle of the wooden floor. They had green table cloth with about twelve chairs at every one, and kids no younger than me taking up about half of them. They were spaced out, looking shy all either writing or drawing in their notebooks. Except for the kids that new each other, they were talking and laughing. I didn't know where to sit. I picked the table and the least amount of people. I sat down and instantly took out my notebook to draw in it like everyone else. It took about ten minutes before an older woman walked into the room, wearing a red dress and she said:

                   "Welcome, Story makers' to the Rocky Mountain PBS Story Makers Contest writers workshop."

No comments:

Post a Comment