Monday, December 8, 2014

Sol #5

     I woke up to the sound of my brothers voice.

    "Max! Get up! You know what day it is." I had no idea what he was talking about. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and looked outside. There was snow, and something else, it was like a weird glow or something........Lights! Christmas! It all came back to me.

     I ran downstairs and slipping on the wooden floor I made my way into the living room. My Mom, Dad, and my brother were all sitting there next to the fire. My brother looking anxiously at his first present. Wait, present? No! we had to do stockings first.

     "We have to do stockings first," I said. "Its a tradition." That was the most recent word I had learned, being that I was only four at the time. I ran to my stocking over the fireplace. My brother struggled to catch up. We both ripped them down, and I poured it all onto the floor, candy! Candy everywhere! I was very happy until I realized that some of that candy was my brothers, and he was still pouring his out. He had more candy than I did! What kind of joke is this! But what was I supposed to say. Ti's the season after all.

1 comment:

  1. Tis the season to be angry, mu, mu, mu, mu, mu ,mu, mu, mu, mad.

    ReplyDelete