Wednesday, November 19, 2014

SOL #3

       All I'm doing is moving my hands, but so much is happening on the screen. Movement, looking up, down, left right, moving forward, backwards. Virtual reality  being created by just moving fingers. Mouse clicks, moves, left clicks, moves again, clicks three times. Trying to adapt to what is going on on the screen. My eyes dart back and forth. W,A,S,D, space, M, comma, period, 1,2,3,4, Y,  all these keys being pressed depending on the situation.  I start thinking about the code going through my computer.

      I assume it would be Java, defiantly not HTML, well maybe for talking through the chat. C# possibly. Probably not C or C++. Python no. Defiantly. It also depends on which year this game was made. 1980s I presume, maybe 90s. Java wasn't really used that much back then, but it was starting to get famous. I don't know. Ill just focus back on the game.

4 comments:

  1. Really Max. Well cool slice regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm don't speak computer but I like how much thought you put into video games

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't under stand that, but if I did, that would be most likely good description.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really put a lot of thought into the coding behind your game. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete