Saturday, November 15, 2014

Slice of Life #2

     Laying down in bed. My eyes feel like they are too tired to open, but its too late in the day to close them. My arm is coming up to cover my mouth every few seconds. I sniffle in between coughs. The white Kleenexes on the floor are covered in my gross nose fluids. I don't want to move, but it is so boring here.
   
     "Whats everyone at school doing right now," I wonder. I look at the clock 12:23. "Having lunch, Yup, I bet someone has already yelled at them to pick up a piece of trash or to sit down or something." I smile to myself. 
      I hate being sick. I feel just.....bad. There is no way to explain it, and it makes me mad.  But its fun to daydream about my friends getting in trouble so I don't feel left out.

5 comments:

  1. You sound so pitiful! Being sick is the worst. But I do love your last line, about your daydreams :) Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like the part about you thinking how someone has yelled at us at lunch. Nice SOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember doing stuff like that when I was shadowing, and once again you got this from ifuny

    ReplyDelete
  4. You description of being sick is wonderfully realistic, especially the Klennex and "gross nose fluids." And I also think about what should be going on at school whenever I miss at that time although I don't imagine yelling at kids :)

    ReplyDelete