Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hawaii

I step off the plane, and I look around, it doesn't look any different. Is this a scam? Are we not in Hawaii? Once all of our class gets off the plane we start walking towards the exit. I feel different, It's getting hotter, I look up, it hurts, my backpack is too heavy. We're about to walk outside, onto a bridge, I step through the doorway and I instantly knew it was Hawaii, I looked to my left. Palm trees, bushes, flowers, water, waterfalls, the whole 9 yards. Wow. This is sick.

3 comments:

  1. You never see palm trees in Denver, so this is no scam. Great slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, no scam. It was a lot warmer wasn't it? I like how you go from nothing being different to seeing the palm trees and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a scam alright. no palm tress in colorado, it also never gets that humid.

    ReplyDelete